/ IA, UX & WEB /
User Experience & Web Design for a Corporate Intranet
Analysis and design of the company intranet for a purchasing and services company
In cooperation with kernpunkt we created an intranet for one of the largest food and service company in Europe – that would fit their exact user needs. By analysing employee satisfaction reports and intranet trends (did you know there’s a type of “intranet humour”?) we were able to think up and develop a modern corporate intranet. Focusing on a good user experience, we designed a responsive platform that offers modules for various user segments as well as encourages internal communication. That way, actually speaking with a colleague in person is still the best strategy to accomplish a task.
Because of the fact that the company has multiple locations in various countries, we built a modular concept in order to make sure it was highly flexible. Therefore, according to varying needs, different building blocks can be compiled together to respond to local conditions.
After creating the interaction concept, we carried out the wireframes into formally reduced screen designs, where everything is focused so that the design helps the user get his task done and not get distracted.
• Research on the best Corporate Intranets
• Analysis of current employee needs and identification of communication improvement potential
• User segment definition
• Conceptualisation of a content strategy
• Exploration of various information architecture models
• Creation of wireframes
• User iInterface Design for various website pages
• Responsive User Interface Design for the main sections
• Presentation with all insight and designs ready to be further worked on internally
Services: Research, Analysis, User Experience Concept and User Interface Design
Client Segment: Medium to Large sized Business
Project Scope: Research, Requirements Analysis, Benchmark Analysis, Personas & User Needs, UX Principals
#Hashtags: Real human, Corporate intranet, Target Groups, User Needs, NoFunctionalOverdose, KeepItSimple, LessIsMore